Cups in daily life at home must be indispensable. Generally, the cups used in homes are ceramic cups. Ceramic cups are made of ceramic materials. Compared with cups of other materials, they have their own characteristics, but they are very People don’t know much, what are the characteristics of ceramic cups? What are the cleaning techniques for ceramic cups? Let’s follow the editor of Jiuzheng overall home network to find out.
Features of ceramic cups:
1. The main raw material of ceramic cups is mud, not rare metals. It will not waste our living resources and will not pollute the environment. It will neither damage resources nor be toxic. The use of ceramic cups reflects the understanding of environmental protection. Love for our living environment.
2. The environmental protection of ceramic cup is also relatively durable. It is the crystallization of soil, water and fire, natural raw materials, combined with the power of nature, integrated into human technology, creating daily necessities that are indispensable in our lives. The invention of pottery is human An important process of civilization-it is the first time that human beings use natural objects to create a brand-new thing according to their own will.
3. The ceramic cup is weakly alkaline, which can eliminate acidic metabolites in the body, eliminate tobacco and alcohol, remove excess fat, regulate the body’s acid-base balance, prevent diseases, and have small molecular clusters that can improve human microcirculation and clear intestines. , Accelerate the excretion of toxins in the body, promote metabolism, have a negative potential to remove excess free radicals in the body, and delay aging. With high oxygen content, it can provide the oxygen and nutrients needed by human cells and enhance immunity.
The above is a brief introduction about the characteristics of ceramic cups. I believe that after the above introduction, everyone will have a further understanding and understanding of ceramic cups. Of course, in the process of using ceramic cups at home, the cleaning must also pay attention to skills. In the end, ceramic cups What are the cleaning techniques? Take a look at the following introduction:
Ceramic cup cleaning tips:
1. Brewed tea: Use the brewed tea to wipe the cup, the effect is remarkable.
2. Vinegar: Put the cup in a pot of cold water and add some vinegar. Bring it to a boil. The water should cover the cup. After boiling, cook for 20 minutes. After cooking, it can not only remove lead but also prevent cracking. Generally, buy a new one. The ceramic cup will not crack. It is best not to buy those with bright colors. The pigments of colored ceramic products usually contain lead.
3. Boiled in water: just use cold water to boil, but don’t use cold water when you take it out, especially the glass, which is easy to burst.
The above are the characteristics of ceramic cups and the cleaning skills of ceramic cups, so I will briefly introduce them here.